Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wishin and Hopin... and a Valentine Box

My lovely, amazing, selfless, kind, adorable Aunt Leslie has been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor which crosses over two hemispheres. She is going to the Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City today for a second opinion. I know this blog is dedicated to tutorials... but, she sure could use a lot of prayers today.

Want to make a Valentine's Box in ten minutes? There are five pages to download for this PDF. See the orange links listed below.



1. Cut out all of the pieces.







Don't stop at the darker green edge. Go all the way to the end of the paper.






2. Using a bone folder, or a credit card, fold on the dotted line as indicated.






3. Piece the sides together like this... forgive my messy table. It was coloring time for my kiddo.






Super easy and the guess work is already done for you!
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. How terrible to hear....my thoughts and prayers to your Aunt Leslie and your family....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your aunt! I hate that stuff like this has to happen...we will definately be praying for her.

    I love this valentine box. Tayson has a preschool valentine's day party on the 8th so I will definately be making one for him. Thanks for the cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came over here the first time from Tea Rose Home. I am so sorry to read about your aunt; but consider her already prayed for by a total stranger! Keep strong in your faith.

    Thanks so much for this darling tutorial. I love your blog.

    Pat B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, your blog has such cute tutorials!

    just wanted to let you know you were futured on U Create (http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/). that's wherei found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time to your blog and love the v-day box. Found you via Tip Junkie. Wanted to let you know that your aunt is in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry about your aunt.

    I love this tutorial, I have a silly question. What did you print this on, cardstock - photo paper maybe? Just wondering thanks
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing
    we are Roofing Repair company contact uss canada(604 655 8486)
    leaf guard canada
    pakistani Rishta
    Rishta pakistan

    ReplyDelete